- Carrying out inspections of the premises which are listed under offensive trades.
- Stipulating fire safety requirements for proposed buildings.
- Upgrading fire regulations.
- Organizing fire & evacuation drills especially in high-rise buildings.
Search and Rescue
Search & Rescue Vehicle
- Structural fire fighting. High-riser building, Factories etc.
- Vehicles and Vessels fire fighting.
- Tunnel fire fighting.
- Confinement of the fire to the compartment or building of origin.
Emergency Medical Response
Carrying a Casualty by SRU
Lowering a casualty by SRU
- 110 Ambulance Service.
- Dealing with trauma incidents.
- Operates within the city limits.
- Para-medic teams are dedicated for this service.
- Link with the General Hospital.
- Stand-by duties.
- Emergency water supply.
- Pumping services
- Humanitarian services during floods, cyclones etc.
Incident Command Vehicle
Removal of Hazardous Material by Hazmat Unit
Checking for Radioactive Contamination
Fire Fighter Descending from a Height